Terms and Conditions
The user acknowledges that the organizing company of these services is DQ Sightseeing acts as an intermediary between the user on the one hand and the entities or persons providing the services offered, such as transportation, tours, activities, etc.
A reservation is considered completed when you are provided with a confirmation code and the corresponding payment charge has been made.
At the time of booking, you authorize in writing the use of your credit card to make the payment and expressly confirm that you know and accept our reservation, payment, liability, and cancellation policies.
All reservations are subject to availability at the time of processing your request and cannot be guaranteed until full payment has been received.
You must print your corresponding coupon and present it when requesting the paid service.
If you wish to make any changes or cancellations, we suggest you carefully read our cancellation policy.
DQ Sightseeing declares that the photographs of the vehicles shown on the website are representative only.
Any claim or notification in writing must be received no later than 24 hours after the service.
Disclaimer of responsibilities
DQ Sightseeing provides services as an intermediary agent between the client and the provider of the goods and services promoted on the website www.blcancun.com. It establishes commercial negotiations within its own quality and service standards, such as, but not limited to: ground transportation and other related tourist activities such as tours and excursions, choosing only the most qualified and prestigious providers in the market.
However, www.blcancun.com cannot assume any responsibility towards those who purchase services on its website, for acts or omissions of the providers announced here, as it has no control or legal relationship over its personnel. , equipment, operation, or property.
DQ Sightseeing will not assume responsibility for any claim, cost, or expense arising from personal injury or third-party injury, accident or death, loss or damage to personal belongings, boredness, anger, disappointment, anguish, or frustration, whether mental or physical, resulting from the following:
1. (a) Acts or omissions of any person other than DQ Sightseeing or its employees.
2. (b) Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of DQ Sightseeing.
3. (c) Client's failure to obtain required travel documentation such as, but not limited to, passports, visas, and certificates, in which case you will not be entitled to a refund.
4. (d) Customer's failure to follow instructions including, but not limited to, airport departure times, check-in and check-out time and date at hotels, and coupon redemption policies.
5. (e) Cancellation or change for any reason of the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change travel services at our discretion, but attempts will be made to substitute comparable services. If we have to completely cancel your reservation, the responsibility of DQ Sightseeing will be limited to the refund of all money paid to DQ Sightseeing.
6. (f) A full refund will not be honored in situations where the trip has to be canceled, interrupted, and/or postponed by DQ Sightseeing for reasons beyond its control (force majeure, such as, but not limited to, weather, hurricane, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, demonstrations, etc.) and in which the contractual obligations of DQ Sightseeing with its suppliers do not allow it to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid or to be paid to the supplier for the customer account. In any case, at the discretion of DQ Sightseeing, 10% of the total amount paid for the reservation may be retained as an administrative expense.
Cancellation and refund policies
If you wish to change or cancel your reservation, you must contact us at least 72 hours before the date of service at our telephone number 998 100 0360 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your confirmation.
Cancellation requests made 72 hours in advance, the refund will be 100% of the total charge for previously reserved services.
Cancellation requests made 48 hours in advance, the refund will be 80% of the total charge for previously reserved services.
Cancellation requests made 24 hours in advance, the refund will be 50% of the total charge for previously reserved services.
For cancellation requests for the same day of the service, a refund does not apply.
In case you do not request your cancellation and you did not show up (no show) at the agreed time, a refund does not apply.
If you have any questions about our service or do not understand the "Terms and Conditions", please contact our office.